Sunday, February 14, 2016

On 9:34 AM by Great Quotes About Life in ,    No comments
Love is like quicksilver in the hand.
Leave the fingers open and it stays.
Clutch it, and it darts away.
Dorothy Parker
I have learned not to worry about love;
but  to honor its coming with all my heart.
Alice walker

If I could give you one thing in life,
I would give you the ability to see yourself through
my eyes, only then would you realize how special are to me.

“I love you, not because of what you have but because of what I feels…
 I care for you, not because you need care but because I want to….
 I’m always here for you, not because I wan’t you to be with me
 but because I want to be with you…!”

“I never wanted to be your whole life-just your favorite part.”
“You don’t love someone because they’re perfect,
 You love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.”
- Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
“When someone is in your heart, they’re never truly gone.
 They can come back to you, even at unlikely times.”
- Mitch Albom, For One More Day
“When I tell you I love you , I don’t say it out of habit or to make conversation.
 I say it to remind you that you’re best thing that ever happened to me.”

“I may be away but  I’m sure…
 Even when we’re far apart….
 Distance can never change…
 The love I have for you in my heart…
 Happy Valentine’s Day!

“Relations could be broken
 Keep your promises alive!
 I feel lonely today
 Be my Valentine!!”
 Happy Valentines Day.!!!

“I always looked for someone
 I could live with, but ended up finding someone
 I can’t live without. I love you.”

“Valentine’s Day is being marketed as a Date Movie.
 I think it’s more of a First-Date Movie.
 If your date likes it, do not date that person again.
 And if you like it, there may not be a second date.”
- Roger Ebert
“I fallen in love many times…
 Always with you.”
 Happy Valentine’s Day..

“There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.”
 Happy Valentine’s Day, My friend!

“Anyone can catch your eye
 But it takes someone special to catch your heart.
 You’re my SOMEONE SPECIAL."

“I love you for those thousand reasons
 You gave me to smile in this world…
 Your love made me discover the real meaning of my existence.
 You made my world so complete,
 that if I need to choose between loving you and  my life…
 I will use my lost breath to say.”
 Happy Valentine’s Day!

“God must have sent you into my live,
 So there would always be LOVE in my heart.”

“Sometimes we make love with your eyes.
 Sometimes we make love with our hands.
 Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
 Always we make love with our hearts.”

“May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and  contentment as you journey through life with  those you hold dear.”
Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

“If I had single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.”
- Claudia Ghandi

“How did it happen that their lips came together?
 How does it happen that birds sing, that snow melts,that the rose unfolds,
 that the dawn whitens behind the stark shapes of trees on the quivering summit of the hill?
 A kiss, and all was said.”
- Victor Hugo

0 comments:

Post a Comment