Wednesday, September 6, 2017









  • If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.
  • If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself, then make that change.
  • The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
  • Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
  • The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
  • Children show me in their playful smiles the divine in everyone. This simple goodness shines straight from their hearts and only asks to be loved.
  • I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily.
  • But I will never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to.
  • I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
  • I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment