Sunday, March 6, 2016

On 2:09 AM by Great Quotes About Life in , ,    No comments
“I miss you as soon as I wake up.
 I miss you when I’m about to sleep.
 I wish you’re always here next to me.”

“Her heart had grown so familiar to the pain of life without him,
 that to respond now seemed too large a pleasure she could not endure.
 If pain was love, then she loved fiercely.
 Yet knew she could not be near that boy again.”
 -Coco J. Ginger

“Growth in love comes from a place of absence,
 where the imagination is left to it’s own devices and creats you to be much more then reality would ever allow.”
 -Coco J. Ginger

“The scariest thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forger about you.”

“I miss everything about you
Can’t believe that I still want you
And after  all the things we’ve been through.”
-Colbie Caillat

“I miss the way you hold my hand.
 I miss the way you looked into my eyes.
 I miss the way you felt for me.”

“I heard someone whisper your name but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone.
 Then I realized that it was my heart telling me that I Miss You.”

“Among men and women, those in love do not always announce themselves with declarations and vows.
 But they are the ones who weep when you’re gone.
 Who miss you every single night, especially when the sky is so deep and beautiful,
 and the ground so very cold.”
-Alice Hoffman

“Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.”
 -Lamartine

“When I go away from you.
 The world beats dead.
 Like a slackened drum…”
 -Amy Lowell,”The Taxi”

“I planned to tell you all the bad things why I am mad at you…
But in the end, I just want to tell you:”
I Miss You!

“During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes time passes.”
 But at night, I really miss you.”

“A day spent away from you is as good as a day not worth being alive…
 I Miss You”

“Heart embraces the emotion that whisper your name and the realization comes, You’re missed.”

“The Best Part Of Missing You Is, “I Recall Every Single Moment Spent With You.”
 But The Worst Part Is,
 ”I Miss You So Badly.”
 -Mr. Sid

“No, I can’t close my eyes without you in my dreams.”
 -Luke Bryan

“Missing you is flashes of our past and fantasies of our future with the hard irony of the absence of our present as present occurs.”
 -Zhi

“Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart,
 But somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.”

“Nobody is right till somebody is wrong…
 Nobody is weak till somebody is strong…
 Nobody is lucky till love comes along…
 Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone.
 Missing U!”

“If I never met you, I wouldn’t like you.
 If I didn’t like you, I wouldn’t love you.
 If I didn’t love you, I wouldn’t miss you.
 But I did, I do, and I will.”
 -Anonymous

“Heartbreak was all it took for me to stop loving you.
 But I don’t know what it will take for me to stop missing you.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment