Friday, March 11, 2016

On 11:42 PM by Great Quotes About Life in , ,    1 comment
“The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
 - Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays

“I  Smile like an idiot when I’m talking to you.
 Doesn’t matter if it’s in person or through text or anything else.
 I just smile because it’s you.”

“I love you not only for what you are,
 But for what I am when I am with you.”

“If music be the food of love, play on,
 Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,
 The appetite may sicken, and so die.”
 - William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

“When love is not madness it is not love.”
 - Pedro Calderon de la Barca

“The world’s happiest couple never has the same character.
They just have the best understanding of their differences.”

“I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow.
 Simply because life is too short to cry for anything.”
 - Santosh Kalwar, Quote Me Everyday

“I am not the best, but I promise
 I will love you with all my heart.”

“When two people are meant for each other,
 No time is too long,
 No distance is too far,
 And no one can ever tear them apart.”
 - Anonymous

“I stood still, vision blurring, and in that moment,
 I heard my heart break.
 It was a small, clean sound, like the snapping of a flower’s stem.”
 - Diana Gabaldon, Dragonfly in Amber

“Romance novels are birthday cake and life is often peanut butter and jelly.
 I think everyone should have lots of delicious romance novels lying around for those times when the peanut butter of life gets stuck to the roof of your mouth.”
 - Janet Evanovich

“The first, the second or may be the third.
 I do not care about your past as long as you promise me that I will be your last.”

“One day I caught myself smiling for no reason,
 then I realized I was thinking of you.”

“Maybe I’m too late to be your first.
 But right now, I’m preparing myself to be last.”

“There is a smile on my face, When I am with you,
 I feel so happy from within, You have no clue,
 The passion of your love is such,
 That day and night, I miss you much,
 I want to be by your side all day,
 I don’t know how to really say,
 But, living without you I will not survive,
 I love you till the end of time!”

“The most Memorable people in your life will be the people
 who loved you when you were not loving yourself…”

“The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are…
 The second greatest is being happy with what you find…”

“I didn’t want it to be one good memory that led to a lot of bad ones. 
 I wanted it to stay what it was, one amazing moment, 
 Something that was strong and sweet enough to stand on its own. 
 Something I could remember without any pain.”
 - Elizabeth Scott, Perfect you

“I would lay down everything I possess, even my soul, for you.
 If that isn’t love, it’s the best I have.”
 - Becca Fitzpatrick, Silence

“I decided to find you, throw myself at your feet, and beg you to have mercy on me.
 Honestly, I’ll accept whatever you choose, Kelsey.
 Just don’t ask me to live apart from you again.
 Because…I can’t.”
 - Colleen houck, Tiger’s Quest

“For thousands of nights I dreamed of making love to you. 
 No man on earth has ever hated sunrise as I do.”

 - Lisa Kleypas, Again the magic

1 comment:

  1. so romantic i almost cried while reading them, here is another article about love phrases,https://kovla.com/blog/romantic-russian-phrases-that-make-your-womans-heart-melt/ check it out and share your thoughts!enjoy

    ReplyDelete